This recipe is from Hershey's. Yummy! I also made a glaze for them with 1 cup Powdered sugar and enough Butterscotch schnapps to spread on the cookies.
- 177.44 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml apple juice
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 354.88 ml quick-cooking oats
- 283.49 g packagehershey's cinnamon baking chips
- 236.59 ml apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 118.29 ml raisins
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, egg, apple juice and vanilla in large bowl until creamy.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add to butter mixture; beat until blended.
- Stir in oats.
- Add cinnamon chips, apple and raisins; stir until blended.
- Drop by teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.