This recipe is from Hershey's. Yummy! I also made a glaze for them with 1 cup Powdered sugar and enough Butterscotch schnapps to spread on the cookies.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 (10 ounce) packagehershey's cinnamon baking chips
- 1 cup apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, egg, apple juice and vanilla in large bowl until creamy.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add to butter mixture; beat until blended.
- Stir in oats.
- Add cinnamon chips, apple and raisins; stir until blended.
- Drop by teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.