1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Chip Apple Cookies
This recipe is from Hershey's. Yummy! I also made a glaze for them with 1 cup Powdered sugar and enough Butterscotch schnapps to spread on the cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 (10 ounce) package hershey's cinnamon baking chips
- 1 cup apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- 3Beat butter, brown sugar, egg, apple juice and vanilla in large bowl until creamy.
- 4Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 5Add to butter mixture; beat until blended.
- 6Stir in oats.
- 7Add cinnamon chips, apple and raisins; stir until blended.
- 8Drop by teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- 9Bake 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 10Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- 11Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Chip Apple Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (976 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.3
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 69.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon baking chips