Recipe by Dusty Gold
I made this last night and it was wonderful. I just love cinnamon.
Top Review by Angela Sara
We loved this combination of flavours! The cinnamon was delicious with the chicken. I used 1/2 cup grape juice+1/2 cup more of broth instead of the sherry and pounded the meat and left it to marinate for about 3 hours. So tender, served it with flavoured rice and natural yoghurt. Thanks Dusty Gold!!
- 16 pieces chicken
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced garlic
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups sherry wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl combne garlic, cinnamon, sherry, chicken broth, salt, pepper, lemon and honey.
- Add in chicken and marinate 2 hours or overnight, depending on how much time you have.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use large baking dish or even aluminum pans, big enough so that pieces are not on top of each other.
- Pour marinade over chicken and bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Marinade will become nice and thick on the chicken.
- Serve with some noodles and salad.