Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a delicious and easy concoction that I whipped up tonight. I think it's healthy-ish so I am happy to share!
- 12 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Mix all of the ingredients in the food processor.
- Place in fridge to harden for 1-2 hours.
- Place in ice cream maker and make it according to your ice cream maker's directions.
I'm not giving any stars because I don't know if my results would be typical or not. For me the cheese wouldn't smooth out and kept small lumps rather like cottage cheese which I, personally, found a little off putting. Perhaps it might have been smoother done in the food processor but I went by the instructions. The flavors were very nice together. Made for PAC, Spring 2014.