Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 354.88 ml graham wafer crumbs
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 453.59 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 3 eggs
- 354.88 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350.
- Crust: place all ingredients in a food proccesor and mix.
- Press into the bottom of a 9 in springform pan.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Filling: Beat cheese until fluffy.
- Add sugar, then beat in eggs until very smooth.
- Bake at for about 20 minutes, or until firm in the centre.
- (May take 30 minutes) Topping: Mix sour cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- Spoon onto cake.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
My husband made this recipe, but used a premade graham cracker crust, instead of using the recipe. The cheesecake came out delicious! Next time we will use 2 premade crusts instead of 1 because we had a lot of the sour cream topping left over.
after having TGIFriday's cinn. cheesecake, I knew I needed to find a recipe. This is heavenly! I added the cinnamon into the cream cheese mixture, and instead of the sour cram topping, I drizzled it with powdered sugar frosting. Thanks so much for a great recipe, georgi!
This cheesecake was awesome. I took it to our church group meeting and everyone raved. I am on a diet and only cheat once a week and I had 2 peices of this wonderfully rich, delicous treat! Instead of putting the cinnamon on top of the cake I mixed it in with the topping. It was fantastic!