- 16 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1 pkg crescent rolls over the bottom of 9x13 baking pan, pinching together seams.
- Mix cream cheese, 1 C sugar, egg yolk and vanilla until smooth; beat well. Spread over dough in pan.
- Take second pkg of crescent rolls and place on top, stretching out and pinching seams together. Trim any dough that goes over sides.
- Beat egg white until frothy; brush over top of rolls with pastry brush. Mix cinnamon and 1/2 C sugar; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350° for 25-35 minutes.