My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large eggs, separated (reserve 1/2 egg yolk)
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4-2 1/2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees Pastry: Separate eggs.
- 2Save ½ yolk for the filling.
- 3Then whip the whites with cream of tartar until very stiff.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix yolks, cinnamon, ricotta cheese,& SomerSweet until smooth.
- 5Fold yolk mixture into beaten egg whites until mixed well.
- 6Portion into 6 mounds onto buttered or oiled cookie sheet.
- 7After molding onto the cookie sheet, make an indentation (about an inch across) in the top of each roll to hold the filling.
- 8Filling: Microwave the cream cheese until soft enough to stir into a smooth pastry consistency.
- 9Add the remaining ingredients to the cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- 10Spoon filling into the indentation of the pastry rolls.
- 11Bake 30-40 minutes until golden.
- 12Store covered in the refrigerator after they have cooled.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Cheese Danish-low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 146.0 mg
- Sodium 97.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 5.7 g