- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups Kix cereal or 3 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325 degrees and grease a cookie sheet.
- Beat egg white in a large bowl on high speed until foamy.
- Beat in cinnamon and salt.
- Gradually beat in brown sugar on med speed until thick and glossy.
- Fold in cereal until completely coated.
- Spread as thinly as possible on the cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes (no more!!!) or until set.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet using spatula.
- Cool and then break into pieces.
- Store in airtight container.