These are a good snack for kids! My toddler loves them! Quite tasty too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees and grease a cookie sheet.
- 2Beat egg white in a large bowl on high speed until foamy.
- 3Beat in cinnamon and salt.
- 4Gradually beat in brown sugar on med speed until thick and glossy.
- 5Fold in cereal until completely coated.
- 6Spread as thinly as possible on the cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 12-15 minutes (no more!!!) or until set.
- 8Immediately remove from cookie sheet using spatula.
- 9Cool and then break into pieces.
- 10Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Cereal Crunchies
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 361.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g