Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a recipe chat board.
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup hot very strong coffee
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sifted unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cinnamon stick
- In a medium nonstick pan, bring the milk, vanilla and cinnamon just to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and whisk until frothy, about 1 minute.
- In a large mug, combine the coffee and the milk mixture.
- Sprinkle with the cocoa and garnish with the cinnamon stick; serve.
- 2 pts. Each.
This was a great way to start a Sunday morning!!! Used my milk frother after heating up the milk in the microwave. Made for Spring PAC 2008 - Thanks Internetnut! :)
This was a nice change from my every day cup of morning coffee. This is definitely not a sweet cappuccino, so if you need something, add a tsp of splenda (I had to add it for DH).