Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a good sauce served room temperature, or chilled over cake, baked fruit, fruit pie, or ice cream. Makes a pretty gift in a jar.
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely crushed hard cinnamon candies (about 50 1 inch diameter candies)
- In medium sauce pan,combine whiiping cream and marshmallow creme over medium heat.
- Whisking constanly, add a small amount of the crushed candies at a time until candies melt.
- Reduce heat to medium-low when mixture begins to boil.
- Store in jar in refrigerator.