Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A very light cinnamon taste. This was given to me by an elderly women I used to work for, it was originally her mothers recipe.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together sugar and butter.
- Mix in eggs and buttermilk until well blended.
- Combine dry ingredients in a seperate bowl.
- Mix into wet ingredients all at once, until thourghly blended.
- Pour into a well greased 13x9 cake pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until done.