1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Butternut Squash Muffins
A light and perfect muffin...for snack or breakfast! I try to keep the sugar low in muffin recipes, and I thought these had the perfect sweetness level. And judging by the "mmm" that came from all three of my kids after having a taste, I'd say they were a success!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 banana, mashed
- 236.59 ml cooked butternut squash
- 4 eggs
- 78.07 ml applesauce
- 78.07 ml white sugar
- 88.74 ml canola oil or 88.74 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 236.59 ml white flour
- 1In a stand mixer or mixing bowl, mix banana, butternut squash, eggs, applesauce, sugar and oil until well blended.
- 2In separate mixing bowl, combine salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, wheat flour and white flour.
- 3Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until batter forms.
- 4Pour into greased baking cups or muffin tins, and sprinkle with brown sugar-cinnamon topping, if desired.
- 5Bake at 350°F. Regular size muffins for 16-18 minutes. Mini muffins for 13-15 minutes.
- 6Makes 24 regular size muffins, 48 mini muffins.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Butternut Squash Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.9
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 193.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g