1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Buttermilk Waffles
A light and tender waffle with just a hint of cinnamon and cardamom. Delicious served with fruit or fruit syrup with whipped cream. We like this with lingonberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl, whisk eggs until well blended (I use a kitchenaid mixer); stir in the buttermilk and butter.
- 3Stir in the dry ingredients until well mixed, adding enough of the milk to make the batter thin enough to flow from a spoon. I use the whole 1/4 cup.
- 4Bake in a lightly oiled waffle iron until medium brown, about 3 minutes in mine.
- 5Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Buttermilk Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (981 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.0
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 157.8 mg
- Sodium 780.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 8.9 g