I like to use the dough setting on my bread machine as I cannot knead bread. You can make with or without the brown sugar syrup. You can glaze with a thin icing if you don't use syrup. The prep time does not include rising time in bread machine or for buns.I don't use this recipe anymore since I started making Hot dog/Hamburger rolls Hot Dog/Hamburger Buns/Rolls/Cinnamon Buns Dough Cycle A.b.m.. It makes great cinnamon buns also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons skim milk powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 4 1/4 cups flour
BROWN SUGAR SYRUP
- 1Put ingredients in bread machine in order your machine suggests Set on dough cycle PREPARE SYRUP.
- 2Boil together butter, water and brown sugar for 1 minute.
- 3Imminently pour into 9X13 pan.
- 4Arrange cherries on syrup When cycle is complete remove dough to floured surface and roll into rectangle about 12X18 inches.
- 5Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 6Roll up and cut into 8 pieces.
- 7Place over syrup.
- 8Let rise until double in size,30 minutes or longer.
- 9Bake at 375* for about 25 minutes.
- 10Immediately invert onto cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Buns, dough kneaded in ABM
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.9
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 490.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 42.6 g
- Protein 8.7 g