Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Yummmmmm and so easy! Plan ahead - needs to sit out overnight!
- 20 frozen bread crescent roll dough or 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed approx. 1 hour until sliceable and cut into 12 pieces
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup instant vanilla pudding
- 1 -2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup raisins (optional)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Before you put the cat out and turn off the lights, grease a 10" (25 cm) bundt pan and add frozen rolls.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, pudding powder, cinnamon and raisins.
- Pour melted butter over all.
- Cover with a clean, damp cloth.
- (leave out at room temperature).
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350 deg.
- F and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and then turn out on a serving plate.