1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Buns
Lieutenant Ducky's Note:
I used to help my mom make these when I was a kid. They are so good and easy that I continue to make them for the family today. These cinnamon buns are scrumptious and the aroma of them baking is HEAVENLY!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour with the salt and baking powde in a mixing bowl.
- 2Stir in 1 tablespoon of the sugar.
- 3Rub in the butter.
- 4Make a well in the center of the mixture and gradually pour in the milk until a stiff dough is formed.
- 5Roll out the dough into a rectangle on a floured surface, and spread lightly with butter, as you would with toast.
- 6sprinkle on brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, raisins, currants, and nuts and anything else you choose. The more cinnamon, the better!
- 7preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a cookie sheet, spreading it with wax paper or butter.
- 8Roll up the dough into a long cylinder, and cut it into chunks, about 1/2 an inch thick.
- 9Place them on the cookie sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, or until a golden brown colour.
- 10Let the buns cool on a rack and store in a tin, or eat while they're warm!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Buns
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.5
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 200.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g