Awesome snack mix that tastes like a cinnamon bun!! Great for on-the-go or even gift giving. Plus, its a snap to prepare - so good, you'll wish you made a double batch!
- Preheat oven to 275 and prepare baking sheet with sides - I line mine with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Combine brown sugar and ground cinnamon, set aside.
- Whisk egg white in large bowl.
- Add dried cranberries and nuts, stir.
- Add miniature pretzels.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar mix and gently fold until combined, careful not to crush the pretzels.
- Spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Watch carefully, oven temperatures vary and they aren't so good burnt!
- Remove from oven and stir, evenly distributing nuts and berries. Spread in a single layer to cool on parchment paper. Cool completely or they will be soft/soggy - they firm as they cool. Store in covered containers.