1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Bun Pretzel Mix
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
Awesome snack mix that tastes like a cinnamon bun!! Great for on-the-go or even gift giving. Plus, its a snap to prepare - so good, you'll wish you made a double batch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275 and prepare baking sheet with sides - I line mine with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- 2Combine brown sugar and ground cinnamon, set aside.
- 3Whisk egg white in large bowl.
- 4Add dried cranberries and nuts, stir.
- 5Add miniature pretzels.
- 6Sprinkle with brown sugar mix and gently fold until combined, careful not to crush the pretzels.
- 7Spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Watch carefully, oven temperatures vary and they aren't so good burnt!
- 9Remove from oven and stir, evenly distributing nuts and berries. Spread in a single layer to cool on parchment paper. Cool completely or they will be soft/soggy - they firm as they cool. Store in covered containers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Bun Pretzel Mix
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.7
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 281.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g