1/4 Photos of Cinnamon Bun Icing
This is just like the sweet, gooey icing that comes inside tiny tins inside those tubes of refrigerated cinnamon bun doughs. By changing the extract flavor, you can make orange cinnamon buns, lemon cinnamon buns, whatever you like.
My Private Note
cups ic ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together sugar and enough cream to achieve a spreading consistency.
- 2Add extract flavor of your choice and salt (if desired- I omit).
- 3To use: Spread over warm biscuits or sweet bread still warm from the oven or drizzle over gingerbread cookies.
- 4This also makes a nice icing for quick breads like banana bread or zucchini bread.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Bun Icing
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.6
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 83.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 117.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g