Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a soft bun-like cookie. Very simple to make.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup soft butter
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together with a wooden spoon in a bowl.
- Roll the dough out on a well floured surface.
- Rub with a spatula over the dough, the 1/4 cup of melted butter. Sprinkle with the cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Roll up into a long dough rope. Cut int 1/2 inch to 1 inch pieces and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 - 12 minutes.
this recipe is HORRIBLE !!!!!!! the dough cannot be rolled and when I finally improvised it disintegrated.