Recipe by toosharps
This is a favorite of my kids. It's great for breakfast or anytime!
Top Review by Proud Veteran's wife
Delish and fast! I used Recipe#293120 for the dough. It's very easy to put together and faster then cinnamon rolls. This would be a great project with kids! While dipping the dough into the cinnamon sugar mixture I kept a small cup of water next to me. This was to wet the dough balls slightly so that the dough would stay moist enough to pick up lots of cinnamon sugar. I think next time I will use cream cheese frosting or butter cream frosting instead of the glaze. That's just our family's personal preference. This was very good though! Thanks so much for a new family favorite! Made for Fall PAC 2008
- 1 loaf white bread dough, thawed
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml margarine, softened
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 14.79-29.58 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Punch down bread dough after it has thawed and doubled in size.
- With a sharp knife, cut dough into 32 equal pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine ground cinnamon and sugar - Mix well.
- Roll each piece of dough in sugar mixture until evenly coated.
- Place sugared pieces in loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap or towel until it has raised to top of pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on cooling rack.
- In small bowl, combine powdered sugar, margarine, vanilla and enough milk to make desired consistency of glaze.
- Stir until smoothand drizzle over bubble bread.
- Slice and serve warm.