1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Bubble Bread
1 hr 15 mins
This is a favorite of my kids. It's great for breakfast or anytime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Punch down bread dough after it has thawed and doubled in size.
- 3With a sharp knife, cut dough into 32 equal pieces.
- 4In a small bowl, combine ground cinnamon and sugar - Mix well.
- 5Roll each piece of dough in sugar mixture until evenly coated.
- 6Place sugared pieces in loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap or towel until it has raised to top of pan.
- 7Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- 8Remove from pan and cool on cooling rack.
- 9In small bowl, combine powdered sugar, margarine, vanilla and enough milk to make desired consistency of glaze.
- 10Stir until smoothand drizzle over bubble bread.
- 11Slice and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Bubble Bread
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: