1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Bubble Bread
simple and yeasty, each "bubble" has about 130 calories, but who can eat just one?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package pizza dough
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1Cut pizza dough into 16 pieces by cutting in half, and then cutting each half in half until you have 16.
- 2Mix cinnamon and sugar together.
- 3Put 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar in the center of each piece. roll in a ball to seal.
- 4Dip each ball in butter, and place in nonstick 8 inch sqaure pan.
- 5Drizzle with any remaining butter, and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- 6Cover with plastic and let rise 1 hour at room temp, or overnight in the fridge.
- 7Preheat oven to 350.
- 8Bake 20min.
- 9Mix glaze ingredients together, and drizzle over warm bread.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Bubble Bread
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.0
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 153.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: