Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
simple and yeasty, each "bubble" has about 130 calories, but who can eat just one?
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package pizza dough
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- Cut pizza dough into 16 pieces by cutting in half, and then cutting each half in half until you have 16.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together.
- Put 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar in the center of each piece. roll in a ball to seal.
- Dip each ball in butter, and place in nonstick 8 inch sqaure pan.
- Drizzle with any remaining butter, and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Cover with plastic and let rise 1 hour at room temp, or overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake 20min.
- Mix glaze ingredients together, and drizzle over warm bread.
This was easy to prepare, and it produced such a nice bite-size treat that would be good for almost any party. We really enjoyed them. The recipe didn't state to spray the baking pan, so I didn't do it. But the bottom portion of each bread treat stuck to the pan. So I recommend giving your pan a light coating of non-stick spray. Thank you for sharing your recipe, XandersMom. Made for Fall 2011 Pick-A-Chef.
We do love cinnamon, & this pull-apart bread is absolutely wonderful! Easy to make & very much enjoyable stuffing one's face with these tasty bubbles of bread! A keeper of a recipe, for sure! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]