Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
simple and yeasty, each "bubble" has about 130 calories, but who can eat just one?
Make and share this Cinnamon Bubble Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Cut pizza dough into 16 pieces by cutting in half, and then cutting each half in half until you have 16.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together.
- Put 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar in the center of each piece. roll in a ball to seal.
- Dip each ball in butter, and place in nonstick 8 inch sqaure pan.
- Drizzle with any remaining butter, and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Cover with plastic and let rise 1 hour at room temp, or overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake 20min.
- Mix glaze ingredients together, and drizzle over warm bread.
This was easy to prepare, and it produced such a nice bite-size treat that would be good for almost any party. We really enjoyed them. The recipe didn't state to spray the baking pan, so I didn't do it. But the bottom portion of each bread treat stuck to the pan. So I recommend giving your pan a light coating of non-stick spray. Thank you for sharing your recipe, XandersMom. Made for Fall 2011 Pick-A-Chef.
We do love cinnamon, & this pull-apart bread is absolutely wonderful! Easy to make & very much enjoyable stuffing one's face with these tasty bubbles of bread! A keeper of a recipe, for sure! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]