Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you love cinnamon rolls then this recipe is for you! It really makes a special treat and the family will beg you to make it again and again. Its takes patience because you prepare it for the next morning. But well worth it. Great with a cup of coffee or a tall glass of milk.
- 18 frozen dinner rolls (thaw and bake)
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 (3 ounce) box butterscotch pudding
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Grease and flour bunt pan.
- place frozen rolls along bottom and on sides.
- Mix Brown sugar,granulated sugar,cinnamon,pecans,and pudding mix.
- Sprinkle on top of the rolls.
- Pour melted butter over it all.
- Set aside uncovered on counter over night.
- Next morning preheat oven at 350 degrees and bake for 30 minute.
- Allow to cool for 10 min then turn upside down on a cake pan.
My family has enjoyed this recipe for decades. We make these every Christmas morning and they are always a hit. A delicious and easy breakfast for when you have company. We always use Rhodes rolls, and you can use the fatfree version too.
This was awsome. I used Rhodes Texas rolls and everthing else the same. Excellent the next day heated in the microwave for 15 sec. DH loved them and so did the girls at work. Thanks it is a keeper
Wonderful recipe to have for family and friends. Preparing it the night before serving helps cut down on time involved whether you're lounging around, or starting a busy day. Never a problem with leftovers when you serve this. It's been one of my favorites for many years. Thanks for sharing, Melinajane.