These delicious Saturday morning treat are our kid's favorite. Fresh pancakes, hot off the griddle, topped with my buttery brown sugar cinnamon topping and served with cold milk. Great breakfasts are one good way I've found to keep my teenagers home!
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil on griddle.
- Mix pancake mix and water.
- Pour prepared mix onto hot oiled griddle in 4" size pancakes.
- Outside of pancake should sizzle. Flip when top has begun to bubble and underside is golden.
- Have your kids help you with this one-.
- Soften 1 stick of butter.
- Add brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread on hot pancakes.
- Enjoy with bacon, eggs, cold milk and coffee.
Loved these yummy pancakes! The brown sugar-cinnamon butter made them taste just like a warm cinnamon roll. Thanks for sharing one of your family-favorite recipes! Made for My 3 Chefs, November 2009