1/1 Photo of Cinnamon, Brown Sugar Pancakes
These delicious Saturday morning treat are our kid's favorite. Fresh pancakes, hot off the griddle, topped with my buttery brown sugar cinnamon topping and served with cold milk. Great breakfasts are one good way I've found to keep my teenagers home!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil on griddle.
- 2Mix pancake mix and water.
- 3Pour prepared mix onto hot oiled griddle in 4" size pancakes.
- 4Outside of pancake should sizzle. Flip when top has begun to bubble and underside is golden.
- 5Have your kids help you with this one-.
- 6Soften 1 stick of butter.
- 7Add brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 8Spread on hot pancakes.
- 9Enjoy with bacon, eggs, cold milk and coffee.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon, Brown Sugar Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.0
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 74.6 mg
- Sodium 977.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 53.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g