Recipe by Redsie
From Milk Website.
Top Review by loof
Really good muffins! Mine came out moist but fairly dense, and even though the granola was soaked in the milk/cream it still brought a little crunch to the muffin, which I loved. I love brown sugar and the flavor really comes out in these - thanks for sharing this yummy recipe!
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 1⁄4 cup 15% cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 375°F (190°C).
- In large bowl, combine cereal, cream and milk. Let stand for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in other bowl, mix flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Reserve.
- With electric mixer, beat brown sugar, eggs and oil in cereal mixture until smooth.
- Stir reserved dry ingredients into liquid mixture. Stir just enough to moisten, being careful not to overmix.
- Divide mixture among 12 buttered muffin cups. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve with apple wedges, strawberry and a glass of milk.