Cinnamon Brown Sugar BBQ'ed Salmon Steaks
- Heat your BBQ up to medium-high heat.
- Combine the oil and mustard in a bowl and dip the salmon into it covering both sides.
- Move salmon to a plate In another bowl combine the sugar, cinnamon, cumin, pepper and salt.
- Spread the spice mixture onto both sides of the salmon.
- Grill the salmon until it just begins to flake, about 4 minutes a side for 1-inch filets, or until it's done as desired.
- Each serving: 392 calories; 1,008 mg sodium; 85 mg cholesterol; 25 grams fat; 4 grams saturated fat; 11 grams carbohydrates; 31 grams protein; 2.
- 40 grams fiber.