This is a tasty recipe for Salmon on the BBQ.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat your BBQ up to medium-high heat.
- 2Combine the oil and mustard in a bowl and dip the salmon into it covering both sides.
- 3Move salmon to a plate In another bowl combine the sugar, cinnamon, cumin, pepper and salt.
- 4Spread the spice mixture onto both sides of the salmon.
- 5Grill the salmon until it just begins to flake, about 4 minutes a side for 1-inch filets, or until it's done as desired.
- 6Each serving: 392 calories; 1,008 mg sodium; 85 mg cholesterol; 25 grams fat; 4 grams saturated fat; 11 grams carbohydrates; 31 grams protein; 2.
- 740 grams fiber.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Brown Sugar BBQ'ed Salmon Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.4
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 1907.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 34.1 g