Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this in a pamplet that came with one of my magazines. I haven't tried but wanted to save. It looks like a little healthier sweet breadstick recipe.
- Combine roll mix and yeast package in a bowl. Add the water and egg white and beat until smooth.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll into a 16-in x 12-in rectangle. Cut widthwise into sixteen 1-in. strips. Cut strips in half widthwise, forming 32 strips. Twist each strip 5-6 times. Place on a baking sheet covered with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Spray the dough sticks generously with refrigerated butter-flavored spray and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 25 minutes. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.