Recipe by weekend cooker
you cant go wrong with this. It is delicious, and it hits the spot after a long day.
Top Review by wls5306
Made this today and it is wonderful. Followed the recipe and added some cooked apple I had. Who doesn't like apples and cinnamon. Big hit with the ily. definitely will make again.
- 8 cups leftover hot rolls or 8 cups cinnamon rolls or 8 cups cinnamon-swirl bread
- 2 cups milk
- 4 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cubed bread or rolls in slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a mixixng bowl, combine milk, eggs, both sugars, butter, vanilla, and nutmeg and beat until smooth.
- Stir in pecans.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Seerve with lemon sauce or whipped topping.