Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Recipe adapted from momadvice.com.
Make and share this Cinnamon Bread Delight recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease 2 5x9 loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix flours, sugar, pudding mix, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In a seperate bowl, mix milk, oil, applesauce, eggs and vanilla.
- Stir the milk mixture into the flour mixture until smooth.
- Divide batter between the two loaf pans. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 1 hr or until a toothpick comes out clean.