Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
Serve a Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble so scrumptious not a crumb will be left over! Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1980
- 6 Rhodes Anytime cinnamon rolls
- 21 ounces blueberry pie filling
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- cream cheese frosting (included with Anytime!Ã Cinnamon Rolls)
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove rolls from pan.
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray and replace rolls.
- Spread blueberry pie filling evenly over and between rolls.
- Combine butter, flour, brown sugar and pecans and sprinkle over pie filling.
- Bake at 350°F 45-50 minutes.
- Drizzle with cream cheese frosting while still warm.