Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
The delicious flavor of cinnamon added to our melt in your mouth biscuits! Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2435
- 12 rhodes frozen buttermilk biscuits or 12 frozen southern-style biscuits, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each biscuit in 4 equal pieces.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Dip each biscuit piece in melted butter and then into cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place in one cup of a sprayed muffin tin.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Sprinkle any leftover cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the biscuits.
- Bake at 350°F 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from tin to cool.
- Combine frosting ingredients and drizzle with frosting, if desired.