Recipe by MizzNezz
We love these served alongside chicken and pork. Or as a treat at breakfast.
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
The minute I set my eyes upon this recipe, I knew I had to give it a try and so glad I did! They are fantastic! I'm going to serve them an hour from now with our evening pot of hot tea and I can predict, everyone's going to ask for another batch! The only little thing I didn't have was cinnamon-sugar, and I substituted it with light brown sugar, worked well! These indeed look like they've come straight out of a gourmet bakery! Thanks so much, Inez, for sharing the recipe.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup cold butter
- 1 cup milk
- melted butter
- cinnamon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in milk just until moistened.
- Drop by large spoonfulls onto a greased baking sheet.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake at 425* for 12 minutes, or until light brown.