- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Melt margarine in a small bowl in microwave.
- Dip the top of each biscuit in the margarine, then in sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Place each biscuit, cinnamon side up, on baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.