1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Biscuit Waffles With Peacheesy Topping #RSC
Lucky in Bayview's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I was craving something decadent but not overly sweet for breakfast. I came up with this quick and easy recipe, using what I had on hand. These mini cinnamon waffles are so simple, yet so divine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 large ripe peaches
- 2 (10 count) cans refrigerated biscuits (10 count)
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (1 T. for peaches, 3 T. for waffles)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 pieces Reynolds Wrap Foil (12-inchX10-inch)
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Using a hand mixer, mix together cream cheese, ricotta cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add in vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest, mix until combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3Wash peaches, cut in half and remove stones.
- 4Place foil pieces onto baking sheet. Set two peach halves, skin side down on each piece of foil.
- 5In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of melted butter and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- 6Brush or spoon honey butter mixture over each peach half.
- 7Fold the foil up and over the peach halves, making pouches. Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until soft.
- 8Preheat non-stick waffle iron.
- 9Pour remaining 3 tablespoons of butter on a small plate.
- 10In a small bowl, mix together granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- 11Open both cans of refrigerator biscuits. Separate each biscuit. Using the palms of your hands, pat each biscuit lightly, forming a small disk.
- 12Dip each disk in melted butter, then in cinnamon sugar and place on a plate until all disks have been coated.
- 13Place coated disks on heated waffle iron (there should be enough room to cook 4 disks). Cook until done, about 3 minutes per batch.
- 14Place cooked waffles on a plate, covering with foil to keep warm until ready to serve.
- 15Remove baked peaches from the oven. Open foil packets to cool slightly. Remove cream cheese mixture from the refrigerator.
- 16To serve, place 5 waffles on each plate. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into the center of each peach half. Carefully flip peach half on top of each waffle serving. Drizzle the top of peaches and waffles with the remaining honey butter from the packet and serve warm. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Biscuit Waffles With Peacheesy Topping #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 845.3
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.1 mg
- Sodium 1641.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 52.2 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Reynolds Wrap Foil