Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This a yummy recipe from Bisquick 2 cookbook.
Make and share this Cinnamon Batter-Dipped French Toast Bisquick recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 10 slices bread
- Heat griddle or skillet to medium high heat(375)and grease with butter or cooking spray.
- Stir Bisquick, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs until blended.
- Dip bread into batter; drain excess back into bowl.
- Place on hot griddle.
- Cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with syrup opt.
Thank You for posting this delicious recipe. I made this for breakfast Sunday morning,and DH and I really liked it. Very filling. I ran out of bread, and used the remaining batter for pancakes and they were just as delicious as the French Toast!
It was the best french toast I ever had! I mad it for my dad for fathers day. every one thought it was great, we made pancakes too. I would make this more now! if I where you I would make it.,
I must've used stale bread. The toast was dry enough to need a lot of syrup. The kids loved it though!