adena mangis's Note:
This a yummy recipe from Bisquick 2 cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat griddle or skillet to medium high heat(375)and grease with butter or cooking spray.
- 2Stir Bisquick, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs until blended.
- 3Dip bread into batter; drain excess back into bowl.
- 4Place on hot griddle.
- 5Cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- 6Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with syrup opt.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Batter-Dipped French Toast Bisquick
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.8
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 505.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g