Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This a yummy recipe from Bisquick 2 cookbook.
Make and share this Cinnamon Batter-Dipped French Toast Bisquick recipe from Food.com.
- Heat griddle or skillet to medium high heat(375)and grease with butter or cooking spray.
- Stir Bisquick, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs until blended.
- Dip bread into batter; drain excess back into bowl.
- Place on hot griddle.
- Cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with syrup opt.