Recipe by adena mangis
This a yummy recipe from Bisquick 2 cookbook.
Top Review by mitt416
Thank You for posting this delicious recipe. I made this for breakfast Sunday morning,and DH and I really liked it. Very filling. I ran out of bread, and used the remaining batter for pancakes and they were just as delicious as the French Toast!
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 10 slices bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat griddle or skillet to medium high heat(375)and grease with butter or cooking spray.
- Stir Bisquick, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs until blended.
- Dip bread into batter; drain excess back into bowl.
- Place on hot griddle.
- Cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with syrup opt.