Recipe by scancan
A one bowl recipe; you cannot mess this up. This stays moist for days but freezes well too and always tastes delicious. I recommend the mini chocolate chips as the regular will sink to the bottom.
Top Review by joanna_giselle
This was ridiculously easy to make and absolutely delicious. I put everything together and used a hand held mixer to combine. It made 2x 20cm pans plus a few muffins for the leftover batter. I decorated the muffins with green frosting and they were even better the next day. A wonderful recipe.
- 158.51 ml oil
- 395.10 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 532.32 ml flour
- 158.51 ml water
- 6.16 ml baking powder
- 6.16 ml baking soda
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml mini chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oil sugar and eggs together.
- Add flour and the rest of the ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips just until combined.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for approximately one hour (check center of batter with toothpick; it should come out dry when ready).