Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
a nice variation on the traditional banana cake
Make and share this Cinnamon Banana Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml plain flour
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 7.39 ml baking soda
- 7.39 ml vanilla essence
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 78.07 ml canola oil
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml bananas, mashed
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- preheat oven to 160 C.
- line an 18 - 20cm cake pan with baking paper, ensuring it is 3cm higher than the rim of the pan.
- sift the flour, cinnamon, bp and bs into a large bowl.
- in a separate bowl whisk vanilla, eggs, oil and sugar until light and fluffy. add to dry ingrediants together with bananas and sour cream.
- mix until just combined, pour into cake pan, bake 1 1/2 hr or until skewer comes out clean.
- cool on a wire rack.
- ice with cream cheese icing and dust with cinnamon.