Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Amazing, and low fat as well.
- Mix the first three ingredients together.
- Once mixed then add milk.
- Take the mixture and knead it on a firm surface.
- Take 1 tablespoon and roll it into a ball.
- Roll the ball into the cinnamon.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
These are not good for what they are supposed to be. What I wound up with was basically bland, baked, cinnamon bread things almost like baked fried bread. It was not what I thought it would be. Very bland
All in all, it's not a bad recipe. My doubts were confirmed after reading the feedback, so I went ahead and tried the recipe, adding an egg, 1/2 cup of brown sugar and two more handfuls of flour to help absorb the extra moisture from the egg. I proceeded as the recipe indicated, and these came out great! I really liked that they are soft yet filling, and that they have no added oil or butter! Thanks, Michelle!
worst recipe ever. I don't think this is a real recipe, because it has no butter or eggs. I made it today, and I was gagging from the doughy taste. I'm angry that I had to waste my milk and flour.