1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Baked Apples
Golden Delicious apples are best for this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 C.
- 2Spread almonds on baking tray, toast for 10 minutes till golden.
- 3Scatter the extra 1 tblsp of sugar over a baking tray and set aside.
- 4Combine remaining sugar, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg and nuts in a food processor.
- 5Whiz till fine and transfer to a deep plate.
- 6Beat egg and milk together and dip apples in this mixture.
- 7Allow excess to drip off and dip in oatmeal mixture.
- 8Arrange on prepared baking tray, bake for 25 minutes till apple is soft and coating is crunchy.
- 9Serve with cream.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Baked Apples
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.5
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 23.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g