Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ripe and juicy apricots flavored with just a hint of cinnamon and baked in cream -- what could be more heavenly?
- 453.59 g ripe apricot, unpeeled
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml water
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 59.14 ml heavy or whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F Halve and remove seeds from apricots. Place in 1-quart casserole.
- In small bowl, combine sugar, water and cinnamon; pour over fruit. Bake 20 minutes or until apricots are tender.
- Pour on cream and bake 5 minutes longer. Serve.
This was a very delicious dish! I used less water, added the juice of one orange and served it over a scoop of vanilla ice cream.Fast and easy to make with ingredients that I usually have at home, this is a keeper! Thank you, taste tester, from another Florida girl!