Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are soooo good!!! A nice old-fashioned breakfast!!! Serve with syrup, butter and/or powdered sugar and lemon!
- 473.18 ml pancake mix
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 236.59 ml cinnamon applesauce
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 177.44 ml milk
- In a large bowl, whisk together pancake mix and cinnamon.
- In another bowl mix eggs, applesauce, lemon juice and milk.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Lightly oil a griddle or skillet.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto griddle and brown on both sides.
- Serve with syrup, butter, powdered sugar and/or lemon!
Yum, these are so good! I used a gluten free pancake mix. I did use cinnamon applesauce and one of my strong baking cinnamons, so these were loaded with flavor! This is a keeper. Thanks for sharing! Made for Culinary Quest '14
I made these using Apple Cinnamon pancake mix that we had. You can never have too much apple cinnamon! I was afraid that the applesauce might make them heavy. But they cooked up beautifully. Nice and fluffy and perfectly cooked in the middle without being overdone on the edges.
good cakepops on parade