1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes
These are soooo good!!! A nice old-fashioned breakfast!!! Serve with syrup, butter and/or powdered sugar and lemon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together pancake mix and cinnamon.
- 2In another bowl mix eggs, applesauce, lemon juice and milk.
- 3Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- 4Lightly oil a griddle or skillet.
- 5Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto griddle and brown on both sides.
- 6Serve with syrup, butter, powdered sugar and/or lemon!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.9
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 167.7 mg
- Sodium 1153.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 15.1 g