Recipe by Charmie777
These are soooo good!!! A nice old-fashioned breakfast!!! Serve with syrup, butter and/or powdered sugar and lemon!
Top Review by awalde
I made this recipe with no ready made ingredients and I prepared all myself. To make your own pancake mix: 2 cups flour (could be gluten free or other kind you like), 1 tespoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1 tablespoon sugar and 2 good pinches of salt. To make your applesauce with fresh apples: fill one cup with very small pieces of peeled apples and fill with water, than place in a plastic bowl and microwave for 3 minute at maximum power, use he hand blender and let cool down. At this point I have all the ingreadients and I can follow the recipe. Thanks a lot for this recipe and the great idea to add applesauce to the pancake batter! To serve I filled them with caramelized apple sliced, topped with syrup and sprikled with powdered sugar. Made for Culinary Quest 2014
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk together pancake mix and cinnamon.
- In another bowl mix eggs, applesauce, lemon juice and milk.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Lightly oil a griddle or skillet.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto griddle and brown on both sides.
- Serve with syrup, butter, powdered sugar and/or lemon!