We made these at Preschool, they smell great!
Make and share this Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all in a bowl. Knead to stiff dough.
- (You may need to add more applesauce, but a little at a time.).
- Roll out between sheets of foil to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out with cookie cutters.
- Use straw to make a hole near the top for hanging.
- Let dry.
- You may also want to turn over so both sides dry thoroughly.
Just made these ornaments with my little boy for Christmas gifts for family and they turned out so nicely! The dough was really easy to work with and they smell wonderful! Thanks for the recipe!
Awww, I had completely forgotten about these ornaments. My mom and I used to make these. She would put them on her little tree she decorated for her kitchen and also give them away as decorations on wrapped presents. I love the smell of them. So glad to see the recipe here! Thanks Aunt Paula!
Made these with both my sons kindergarten class and my daughters 1st grade class. The dough was perfect! Thanks!