1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments
24 hrs 5 mins
Aunt Paula's Note:
We made these at Preschool, they smell great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all in a bowl. Knead to stiff dough.
- 2(You may need to add more applesauce, but a little at a time.).
- 3Roll out between sheets of foil to 1/4 inch thick.
- 4Cut out with cookie cutters.
- 5Use straw to make a hole near the top for hanging.
- 6Let dry.
- 7You may also want to turn over so both sides dry thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Non-Food Products Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Food Products Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g