- 8 -10 apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cinnamon (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange apple slices in a 1-1/2 to 2-quart casserole dish; set aside.
- Heat sugars, butter and honey in a heavy saucepan until sugars dissolve; stir until bubbly.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and set aside.
- Sprinkle apples with cinnamon; pour sugar mixture on top and stir gently until evenly coated.
- Cover with aluminum foil; bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Makes 8 servings.