Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got given a lot of flavoured coffee creamers in the coffee & tea swap & thought this sounded like a tasty & different way to use some, found on Sparkpeople. 18/03/10 - Finally tried this today but used sultanas instead of cherries & toasted sesame seeds in place of walnuts...all I can say is wow, what a tasty & delicious afternoon treat, healthy too!
- Cut apples into bite size pieces.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over apples and stir.
- Add cherries and walnuts.
- Melt cream cheese in the microwave long enough to soften.
- Add creamer and stir until smooth.
- Pour over fruit mixture, stir and refrigerate.