Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great munchie for Fall/Winter. The kids will love it for their Halloween party.
- 2 cups chopped dried apples
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Place apples in a large shallow baking pan. Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and stir in popcorn and nuts.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle butter mixture over popcorn mixture, stirring well.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Pour onto wax paper to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
This turned out real good!! Only problem I had was that the dried apples became too hard after being in the oven for 20 minutes beforehand. Next time I would just mix everything together and bake in the oven. Loved the mix of spices! Thanks Annacia! :)