Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
In '300 Best Bread Machine Recipes' by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt
1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup oat bran
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 2 1⁄4 teaspoons fast rising yeast
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle; press start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.