I created this recipe this morning and wow is it good! I'm munching some right now as I type this. ^-^ All of the measurement's are estimations, as I rarely use measuring cups in the kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350*.
- 2Line a 8x10 pan with aluminum foil and lightly oil.
- 3In a large bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- 4The oats should be slightly sticky and clumpy. If not, add more honey.
- 5Evenly spread oat mixture on pan.
- 6Bake 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- 7If you like crunchier granola, cook an extra 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Apple Granola
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 725.6
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 130.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 90.3 g
- Protein 9.1 g