Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I created this recipe this morning and wow is it good! I'm munching some right now as I type this. ^-^ All of the measurement's are estimations, as I rarely use measuring cups in the kitchen.
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Line a 8x10 pan with aluminum foil and lightly oil.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- The oats should be slightly sticky and clumpy. If not, add more honey.
- Evenly spread oat mixture on pan.
- Bake 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- If you like crunchier granola, cook an extra 5 minutes.
Easy to make, filling and satisfies a sweet tooth. I increased the honey and cinnamon for personal preference and reduced the amount of sugar. Will be making this again often.